My site by IP Address
- Remote static site with my current IP Address information.
- Current LAN IP Address of http and https services
- My site by IP Address
Thursday, August 23, 2018 @ 8:24:08 AM (Alaska Time) - The ak17 machine bought after the burglary has been the lam1ak server for some time.
Monday, June 5, 2017 @ 12:14:36 PM (Alaska Time) - I have ak7 back up
and on the Internet after an outage of over 2 months after the burglary
and theft of several of my servers. The ASUS RT-AC66U router was not stolen
but the antennae was damaged and I ordered a new ASUS RT-N66U router. The
lamurakami.asuscomm.com domain name is tied to the old router
and the lam1ak.asuscomm.com domain name to the new one.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 @ 11:37:52 PM (Alaska Time) - Got a new IP address
some time ago.
- Monday, October 17, 2016 @ 9:23:48 PM (Alaska Time) - I updated my site
to use the ASUS Dynamic Domain Name Service that the ASUS RT-AC66U router
can update automatically. I registered a lamurakami host name and created
CNAME records pointing to lamurakami.asuscomm.com to replace the A records
with IP addresses that I was manually updating. This means that when my
gateway gets a new external IP address I don't have to do anything for my
domain names to still point to my router.
- Thursday, January 8, 2009 @ 8:39:28 PM - I created this site as part of the project
to be able to
see my IP Address from outside my Local Area Network and to have my
server report it's IP Address by email and to a static web page if it changes.